I recently had a problem with both devel and devel themer: neither were printing any messages to the page. When I called
dpm() my debugging messages didn't show up, and when I enabled the devel themer module the "Themer info" popup wasn't appearing on any page. This small but incredibly annoying problem drove me crazy, and I couldn't immediately find a solution mentioned in the issue queues or elsewhere online. But I eventually figured out it, and here's how to fix it!
. This broken
$('#popupDialog').dialog() on a page without
kpr() will work better in the theme layer and possibly avoid this sort of problem. I would still advise dealing with any critial errors shown in the browser console, though.
Once I changed the theme setting to not print a logo, and wrapped the dialog setup function in
And with that, I'm going to go open documentation requests in the issue queue for both these modules now. Happy debugging!
Edit: a reader points out that
Ajouter un commentaire