Since 2004, Koumbit's SysAdmin team has maintained and improved our own web infrastructure. Your organization can now take advantage of our extensive experience in the administration of systems based on free and open source software.
Koumbit offers a variety of services from installing Debian systems to customized trainings. We can help you define your needs, choose the best solution, and master the use of your technologies.
What we do:
- Integration, maintenance of infrastructures based on free software, generally on Debian
- Analysis, monitoring and optimization of servers (high availability, clusters, nagios monitoring)
- Network troubleshooting and consultation; installation of computer parks (on Debian)
- Migration and relocation of infrastructure
- Implementation of backup systems
- Server configuration management (Puppet)
- Fossilization of dynamic websites
- Customized training (MySql, Puppet, Aegir, and more)
- Expertise in PHP / MySQL, Ruby, Perl, Python, Bash
- Management tool revisions: Git, Subversion
- Installation and upgrades of open source collaborative tools (OwnCloud, wiki, EtherPad and more)
- Debian consulting (when our availability allows it)
Contact-us for more information or to request a quote
Koumbit offers discounted rates to organizations and initiatives whose values we share. If you are a community group, a not-for-profit, an alternative media outlet, or a similar entity, you probably qualify. For more information, take a look at our Solidarity Rates Program page.