Since 2004, Koumbit's SysAdmin team has maintained and improved our own web infrastructure. Your organisation can now take advantage of our extensive experience in the administration of systems based on free and open source software.
Koumbit offers a variety of services from security audits to customized trainings. We can help you define your needs, choose the best solution, and master the use of your technologies.
What we do:
- Integration, maintenance of infrastructures based on free software
- Analysis, monitoring and optimization of servers (high availability, clusters, nagios monitoring)
- Network troubleshooting and consultation; installation of computer parks
- Migration and relocation of infrastructure
- Implementation of backup systems
- Server configuration management (Puppet)
- Security audits
- Fossilization of dynamic websites
- Customized training (MySql, Puppet, Aegir, and more)
- On-site interventions
- Expertise in PHP / MySQL, Ruby, Perl, Python, Bash
- Management tool revisions: Git, Subversion
- Installation and upgrades of open source collaborative tools (OwnCloud, wiki, EtherPad and more)
Contact-us for more information or to request a quote
Koumbit offers discounted rates to organizations and initiatives whose values we share. If you are a community group, a not-for-profit, an alternative media outlet, or a similar entity, you probably qualify. For more information, take a look at our Solidarity Rates Program page.