Dear friends and colleagues,
You're invited to participate in Koumbit's 11th Annual General Meeting, which will take place on Wednesday, December 2, 2015. We will begin informally as of 5pm with a light buffet and unstructured discussions.
The Assembly will be held at the Centre communautaire des gais et lesbiennes de Montréal, at 2075 Rue Plessis, Montreal. Unfortunately the building is not wheelchair accessible.
This event will allow members and those interested in Koumbit to learn about the past year's activities and to help us plan for the years ahead.
Are you interested in joining of our board of directors? At this year's assembly, up to five positions will be voted!
It will be proposed that our assemblies proceed according to the Morin Code (which is based on Robert's Rules of Order). A short presentation on how to participate in meetings governed by the Morin Code will take place at the beginning of the assembly, in order to encourage the participation of one and all.
- 18h00 - Opening of the assembly
- Mandating a secretary and a president of the assembly
- Verifying quorum
- All participants briefly introduce themselves
- Reading and adoption of the agenda
- 18h15 - Introduction to the Morin Code
- 18h30 - Motion concerning changes to the general regulations relating to the governance of the assembly
- 18h45 - Adoption of the minutes of the 2014 Annual General Assembly
- 18h50 - Presentation of the 2014-2015 Annual Report
- 19h05 - Partners' Annual Reports
- 19h15 - Adoption of verified 2014-2015 Financial Statements
- 19h25 - Presentation of the 2015-2016 Budget
- 19h35 - Presentation Annual Objectives for 2014-2015 and 2015-2016
- 19h45 - Break
- 20h00 - Nomination of the firm or person responsible for verifying Financial Statements
- 20h10 - Elections to the Board of Directors
- 20h20 - Proposed subjects of discussion
- Clarification regarding Koumbit's structure
- Brainstorm of possible themes for "5 à 7"s
- 20h50 - Varia
- 21h00 - Closing of the assembly
All are welcome.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Le Réseau Koumbit www.koumbit.org 6833, avenue de L'Épée, Bureau 308 Montréal, QC H3N 2C7, Canada