Dear friends and colleagues,
You are cordially invited to participate in Koumbit's 19th Annual General Meeting, which will take place on November 21 at 18h. This event will allow members and those interested in Koumbit to learn about the past year's activities and to help us plan for the years ahead.
Given the continuing cases due to Covid-19, we are planning to once again hold our annual general meeting by videoconferencing. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at your earliest convenience to confirm your presence, and to receive further information about attending our AGM.
We will begin informally as of 5:30pm with unstructured discussions and aim to begin officially at 6:00 p.m. To note: Our assemblies proceed according to the Morin Code (which is based on Robert's Rules of Order). A short presentation on how to participate in meetings governed by the Morin Code will take place at the beginning of the assembly, in order to encourage everyone's participation. We would like to remind that everyone can participate in the meeting but only Koumbit members can vote on the proposals.
- 18h00 - Opening of the assembly
- Mandating a secretary and a president of the assembly
- Verifying quorum
- All participants briefly introduce themselves
- Reading and adoption of the agenda
- 18h15 - Introduction to the Morin Code
- 18h30 - Adoption of the minutes of the 2022 Annual General Assembly
- 18h35 - Presentation of the 2022-2023 Annual Report
- 19h00 - Presentation of the 2022-2023 financial statements
- 19h10 - Presentation of the 2023-2024 Budget
- 19h30 - Break
- 19h45 - Nomination of the firm or person responsible for verifying Financial Statements
- 19h55 - Elections to the Board of Directors
- 20h15 - Varia
- 20h45 - Closing of the assembly
All are welcome.
Please confirm your presence by responding to this message. If you have specific needs, please contact us ahead of the AGM! People interested in becoming individual members of Koumbit can do so by paying 10$, or 30$ if your an organisation, please follow this link: https://www.koumbit.org/en/adhesion-2024
We're always on the lookout for new members for our magnificent Board of Directors, so if you're interested, drop us a line at email@example.com.
If you would like to join our fabulous Board of Directors, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to "seeing" you there.