Dear friends and colleagues,
You are cordially invited to participate in Koumbit's 16th Annual General Meeting, which will take place on Wednesday, November 18th, 2020. This event will allow members and those interested in Koumbit to learn about the past year's activities and to help us plan for the years ahead.
Given the current public health measures, we are planning to hold our annual general meeting by telephone, or by videoconferencing (to be confirmed). Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at your earliest convenience to confirm your presence, and to receive further information about attending our AGM.
We will begin informally as of 5:30pm with unstructured discussions and aim to begin officially at 6:00 p.m. To note: Our assemblies proceed according to the Morin Code (which is based on Robert's Rules of Order). A short presentation on how to participate in meetings governed by the Morin Code will take place at the beginning of the assembly, in order to encourage everyone's participation.
- 18h00 - Opening of the assembly
- Mandating a secretary and a president of the assembly
- Verifying quorum
- All participants briefly introduce themselves
- Reading and adoption of the agenda
- 18h15 - Introduction to the Morin Code
- 18h30 - Adoption of the minutes of the 2019 Annual General Assembly
- 18h35 - Presentation of the 2019-2020 Annual Report
- 19h00 - Presentation of the 2019-2020 financial statements
- 19h10 - Presentation of the 2020-2021 Budget
- 19h20 - Presentation of our Annual Objectives
- 19h30 - Break
- 19h45 - Nomination of the firm or person responsible for verifying Financial Statements
- 20h15 - Changes to general regulations
- 20h35 - Varia
- 20h45 - Closing of the assembly
All are welcome.
Please confirm your presence by responding to this message. If you have specific needs, please contact us ahead of the AGM! People interested in becoming members of Koumbit can do so by paying 10$ - please indicate your interest when you RSVP and we will get back to you.
We look forward to "seeing" you there.