Dear friends and colleagues,
You're invited to participate in Koumbit's 15th Annual General Meeting, which will take place on Monday, November 25th, 2019. We will begin informally as of 5:30pm with a light buffet and unstructured discussions.
The Assembly will be held at our office downtown, at 1833 Atateken, H2L 3L7 (Beaudry or Berri-UQAM metro station on the green line). Unfortunately, our office is not currently wheelchair accessible. Our office is accessed at the front via one step, and at the back without a step. However, the bathroom is down 11 stairs in the basement and is not wheelchair accessible.
This event will allow members and those interested in Koumbit to learn about the past year's activities and to help us plan for the years ahead.
To note: Our assemblies proceed according to the Morin Code (which is based on Robert's Rules of Order). A short presentation on how to participate in meetings governed by the Morin Code will take place at the beginning of the assembly, in order to encourage everyone's participation.
- 18h00 - Opening of the assembly
- Mandating a secretary and a president of the assembly
- Verifying quorum
- All participants briefly introduce themselves
- Reading and adoption of the agenda
- 18h15 - Introduction to the Morin Code
- 18h30 - Adoption of the minutes of the 2018 Annual General Assembly
- 18h35 - Presentation of the 2018-2019 Annual Report
- 18h50 - Partners' Annual Reports
- 19h00 - Presentation of the 2018-2019 financial statements
- 19h10 - Presentation of the 2019-2020 Budget
- 19h20 - Presentation Annual Objectives for 2018-2019 and 2019-2020
- 19h30 - Break
- 19h45 - Nomination of the firm or person responsible for verifying Financial Statements
- 20h15 - Changes to general regulations
- 20h35 - Varia
- 20h45 - Closing of the assembly
All are welcome.
Please confirm your presence by writing a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have specific needs (for example: allergies, child care, etc.), please contact us ahead of the AGM! People interested in becoming members of Koumbit can do so on the day of, by paying 10$.
We look forward to seeing you there.