Website redesign with WordPress
A socio-educational charity organisation, Kidpower Montreal gives to youth, and to people of all ages and capacities, the skills to be able to use their power to stay safe, act wisely, and believe in themselves. Koumbit's web development team accompanied the organisation in a redesign of their website and helped them put in place an online signup system for their Kidpower trainings.
The organisation's needs:
- Modernise the website and recreate it using a Content Management System
- Integrate the organisation's communication tools (newsletter, social media, donations)
- Automate part of the process of online registration for KidPower Montreal's training workshops
- Using visual tools, collaboratively create a new information architecture for the site
- Select a WordPress theme fitting the needs and priorities of the organisation
- Create a new installation of WordPress:
- Create a child theme following the style guide (fonts, colours, graphics) of Kid Power International
- Integrate a newsletter signup form
- Integrate a donations form
- Train the organisation's staff to empower them to create, modify, and manage their site autonomously
- Implement WooCommerce and custom plugins to faciliate online workshop registration
- Create a system allowing online deposit payments and balance settlements
- Adjust payment forms to allow the gathering of information for workshop participants
- Create a custom WooCommerce table to display registrations and corresponding payment balances
Mar/Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue/Wed: 10AM to 12PM et 13AM to 16PM
Thu: 10AM to 12PM
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.