Website redesign and integration of communications tools
The Lea Roback Foundation, inspired by Lea’s lifelong ideals as a social activist, awards scholarships to women residing in Québec who are socially committed and economically disadvantaged. Koumbit's web development team accompanied the Foundation in the improvement of its information and communication technology, first by helping them create an electronic version of their application form, and then in recreating their website in WordPress, a user friendly content management system.
The organisation's needs:
- Overhaul the website and recreate its content in a content management system
- Integrate the Foundation's communication tools (newsletter, social media, donations)
- Create an electronic version of the scholarship application form
- Train on how to use Framaforms (framaforms.org) a free an open source tool, to create an electronic version of their application form
- Collaboratively rethink and simplify the website content and information architecture
- Select a WordPress theme fitting the needs and priorities of the organisation
- Create a new installation of WordPress:
- In collaboration with the Foundation, update the style guide (fonts, colours, header visual) based on the Foundation's documents
- Showcase the diversity of scholars with a photo slideshow on the homepage
- Integrate a donations form
- Integrate the Foundation's social media content
- Train the organisation's staff to empower them to create, modify, and manage their site autonomously
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.