Website with private members' area, surveys, and forums
The Community Investments in Dementia (CDI) project supports the vision of A Dementia Strategy for Canada: Working Together, We Aspire, with the goal of improving the quality of life for people with dementia and their caregivers. Through the What Connects Us project, several organizations are working together to improve the quality of life for people with dementia and their caregivers by creating an interconnected community through shared stories and events that benefit everyone.
The organisation's needs:
- Support in the conceptualization and realization of the website
- Communication tools and members' area
- Long-term support in website maintenance and development
- Creation of a custom Drupal site
- In collaboration with the What Connects Us team, we created a bilingual website based on the Drupal content management system.
- Based on the graphic norms of the project, we created a customized Drupal theme, paying particular attention to accessibility and adapting the content to different devices (computers, tablets, phones).
- Member area setup
- Using Drupal's Roles and Permissions system, as well as the registration and account management interface, we created a registration process for members and volunteers associated with the project, as well as a members-only area.
- In this members' area, with special attention to confidentiality and privacy, we installed and configured the WebForm module to facilitate the creation of questionnaires to collect research data, as well as a discussion forum which members and volunteers can use to communicate with each other.
- Coaching, documentation and training
- As the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed the plans and activities planned for this project, we supported the project managers in redesigning their information architecture and content.
- In order to promote the autonomy of those responsible for the project, we prepared detailed written documentation on the operation of the various components of the website, and we prepared training on adding and modifying content.
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.