Website overhaul and advanced search setup
Audition Québec's mandate is to raise awareness and inform the general public and public authorities about the circumstances of people who are deaf or hard of hearing. Through its information services, training and actions, it helps its clientele to remain active and integrated within society. Hearing loss creates major communication challenges, with negative consequences such as anxiety, frustration and social isolation.
Audition Québec's actions are aimed at creating ties with other players in the hearing health field, to offer an open, non-judgmental space and to make communication easier by ensuring an egalitarian approach.
The organisation's needs:
- Implement a new visual identity for the website.
- Integrate additional content to the website (articles fetched from the archives, frequently asked questions, list of locations).
- Provide a powerful search engine to facilitate relevant content discovery and integrate the indexing/keyword tagging of existing content.
- Simplify content creation/editing for the writing team.
- Implement a data/taxonomies structure (sections, keywords, publication date, etc.) to facilitate the organization and display of content in the website sections and in the search engine.
- Add custom content types and data fields to manage additional content (articles in PDF format, frequently asked questions, list of locations, etc.).
- Transform the content inherited from the previous website so it can be edited using the Classic Editor in WordPress (with some other pages using the Block Editor).
- In collaboration with Kakee and Ouiflo, create a custom WordPress theme to implement the new website visual identity.
- Implement an advanced search engine with SolR to index content and allow filtering by keyword and/or by taxonomy term.
- Prepare documentation and run training workshops to empower the writing team to manage their website content autonomously.
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.