A secular organisation since 2002, the Centre de formation sociale Marie-Gérin-Lajoie (CMGL) is actively involved as an independent community training organisation. It is based on the Plateau Mont-Royal in Montreal. Its focus is on social training oriented towards dialogue, peace, critical awareness of social issues and responsible citizen action.
The organisation's needs:
- Visual identity overhaul for the Centre and its website.
- Reorganize the website content and navigation.
- Integrate a new tool to collect donations and member contributions.
- Empower the Centre's team to manage the website content autonomously.
- In collaboration with Kakee, implement a new visual identity (logo, illustrations, fonts, colours, etc.)
- Create a custom WordPress theme to implement the organisation's new visual identity.
- Clean up content inherited from the previous version of the website and adapt the content to use the WordPress block editor.
- Implement forms provided by Zeffy to collect donations and member contributions.
- Prepare documentation and run training workshops to empower the Centre's team to manage their website content autonomously.
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.