Upgrade visual identity and reorganize content
The Corporation de développement communautaire (CDC du Plateau Mont-Royal) strives for a global vision of development that simultaneously takes into account economy, policy, and the social, cultural and environmental context in which its citizens live. With the aim to gigot poverty and social exclusion, CDC Plateau-Mont-Royal works to improve the living conditions of Plateau Mont-Royal citizens.
The organisation's needs:
- General support in website use and development
- Adjust content display to mobile devices, integrate interactive maps, etc.
- As much as possible, use what is already in place instead of restarting from scratch
- Support in overhauling the website information architecture
- Adjust website appearance to reflect changes in visual identity (logo, colours, fonts) and improve the display on smaller screens
- Create documentation and facilitate training with the CDC team to empower them to manage their website content
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.