Social Innovations Database (BDIS)
The Center for Research on Social Innovations (Centre de recherche sur les innovations sociales - CRISES) is an interuniversity and multidisciplinary research centre. Since 2012, CRISES has been developing its Social Innovations Database (Base de données sur les innovations sociales - BDIS). As of January 1, 2021, the database gathers more than 150 case studies conducted by, or under the supervision of, CRISES faculty members on a wide variety of SI-related topics. The BDIS website is based on the tree structure of key concepts and definitions found in its database.
The organisation's needs:
- Starting from the publication created by the CRISES, implement a website that allows researchers the possibility to explore the Social Innovations tree structure of key concepts and definitions
- Analyze and convert the publication into a database-friendly format
- Setup search tools and content relationships to facilitate the browsing of definitions
- Create custom scripts to convert the original document in a CSV spreadsheet that can then be imported into a database
- Using the Drupal content management system, setup a database structure customized to the content produced by CRISES: entities, attributes, categories, subcategories, and sub-subcategories
- Use Drupal's built-in systems (taxonomy system, related content, search tools) to improve site navigation
- Custom visual integration implementing colour-coded categories and using the style guide from the main CRISES website
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.