Migration to WordPress and website redesign
Vin Québec.com is an online magazine about wine. It is a totally independent and focuses on reviewing and commenting the wines tasted by the author, without soliciting advertising or money from wine merchants. Vin Québec has no business relationship with the SAQ, it is not financed by wine merchants, and it does not accept sponsored articles.
The organisation's needs:
- Migrate the content management system from Drupal 6 to WordPress.
- Simplify the content management and display.
- Optimize the website interface.
- Refresh the visual identity of the website.
- Empower the author to manage and maintain his website autonomously.
- Set up a proper data structure for the content using Custom Post Types and ACF ('Advanced Custom Fields') forms.
- Transfer content (wine reviews, blog posts and reference pages) using Drupal's data export module and custom data import scripts for WordPress.
- Create a new visual identity and website design using key elements (logo, colour scheme, fonts) and integrate them in a custom theme combining the Classic Editor (for reviews and blog posts) and the Block Editor (for pages).
- Set up search and filter tools for website content and display recent content in dynamic data tables (powered by custom scripts).
- Prepare documentation and run a training workshop to empower the author to manage his website and content autonomously.
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.