Migrate to WordPress and develop a members-only area
The Association of Teachers of English of Quebec (ATEQ) is a group of volunteer educators committed to fostering excellence and innovation in the teaching of English Language Arts in Quebec. The group offers their members opportunities for professional development, as well as access to a variety of pedagogical resources through their website, grants for site-based ELA projects, recognition awards, and an online professional journal.
The organisation's needs:
- Migrate content from the previous website (created on Wix) to a new website using WordPress as the Content Management System
- Setup a bilingual, responsive website, and collaboratively create a new visual identity for the website
- Create a member area which gives access to exclusive content
- Setup an online form system to collect project proposals and award nominations
- Prepare documentation and training to empower the ATEQ team to manage their website autonomously
- Create a custom WordPress plugin that combines several free plugins (including Members, WooCommerce and WordPress Download Manager) to implement a member-only area with a database of downloadable resources and a book trunk borrowing system
- Create a custom child theme to implement the association's style guide
- Create personalized documentation and facilitate training sessions with the ATEQ team, along with long-term support to help with the website management on a needs basis
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.