Membership directory integrated with Drupal8
Le Réseau Québécois des femmes en environnement works to create and promote innovative actions, and provide a space for dialogue to improve the environment, health, and wellbeing. The organisation approached Koumbit to help them create a public members directory and a private members database in their existing Drupal 8 site.
The organisation's needs:
- A private database accessible only to site administrators allowing bulk importation and exportation of member data that is easy to navigate, search, and update
- Automated creation of users upon the addition of a member to the private database, allowing members to create a public profile on the site for inclusion in a publicly accessible directory
- A visually engaging members directory, sortable and searchable by key term and taxonomies, featuring a preview of multiple members, and the ability to view more details for each member
- Create a development environment using a clone of the existing Drupal 8 site
- Create a new access-restricted content type for the private members database, and a custom private view to output fields from that content type in a sortable table accessible to administrators
- Install and configure the CSV Importer module to allow the bulk importation of member data into the database in CSV format, as well as the manual addition of members to the database through a content addition form in Drupal
- Install and configure multiple modules to allow the exportation by administrators of all data from the members database in an Excel spreadsheet
- Create custom Rules to automate the addition of a new user with the correct email address if a member is added to the database and they do not already correspond to an existing user on the site
- Install and configure the Profiles module to allow the creation of members profiles by users of a given role, and allowing them to consent or withdraw consent to the inclusion of their profiles in the public members directory
- Implement an automated welcome email to new users informing them of the procedure for adding their profile to the public members directory
- Create and integrate custom views showing a randomized collection of members profile previews, and allowing visitors to search by key terms as well as multiple taxonomies such as Region and Sector
- Create and integrate a custom view to show the full profile of individual members including files they have uploaded, their social media links, biography, photo, and more
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.