Lab-Delta is a research and action laboratory whose main objective is to produce research and tools at the intersection of technology, political activism and critical thought. The "Chatbot·tée" is a text-based chatbot created by LabDelta. It addresses issues of alternative technologies while providing documentation and references on digital resistance locally and abroad to inspire reflexion and action.
The organisation's needs:
- Create an open source based chatbot system, with particular attention given to making the system accessible to various screen sizes and devices
- Create documentation and training to empower the Lab-Delta team to create and update the chatbot script autonomously
- Integrate a personalized design to the chatbot section of the Lab-Delta website and ensure the chatbot scripting system can support visuals or multimedia content
- Install and configure free WordPress plugins and create a custom plugin to set up a system that allows Lab-Delta to autonomously manage the scripting system and the multiple navigation choices
- Support the Lab-Delta in the creation of a custom style guide for the chatbot and the integration of custom illustrations
- In support of the open-source approach, write detailed documentation in the custom plugin to allow other organizations to reuse the same system in the future to create their own chatbot(s)
Mar: 10h à 12h
Mer: 10h à 12h et 13h à 16h
Jeu: 10h à 12h
Tue: 10am to 12pm
Wed: 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm
Thu: 10am to 12pm
Come and See Us!
Montréal (Québec) H2L 3L7, Canada
Veuillez noter que nos bureaux n'ont pas de stationnement attitré.
Montreal, Quebec, H2L 3L7, Canada
Please note that you'll need to find on-street parking.