Come train with us! Annoucing our featured training sessions this spring.
Our famous training session in CSS/Drupal theming for beginners is back this spring! Our trainings are designed to introduce people of all levels to the Drupal content management system, in order to help them appropriate the latest technologies in web site management.
In this course, our lovely instructors will introduce you to the basics of the Drupal community; CSS; and the installation and configuration of Drupal themes to help you customise your website.
Places are limited: reserve yours as soon as possible!
Note that the trainings are offered in French, but some resources and parts could be available in English. English-language training sessions may be organised depending on interest.
The courses will be held at Koumbit.
HTML / CSS and Drupal theming for beginners
Join us in the creation of a unique look for your Drupal website. We'll guide you through the whole process of creating a theme, from a mockup to a launch-ready Drupal theme. In addition to theming challenges unique to Drupal, we'll cover the latest Web standards and their challenges: CSS 3 and HTML 5. Depending on the needs and interests of participants, we can also touch on some more advanced topics (for example, "sprites," or a brief introduction to mobile theming).
By the end of this training, you will :
- Build a funcitonal Drupal theme starting from a mockup.
- Know and apply best practices in theming.
- Know (and, hopefully, avoid) the most common pitfalls.
- Have a practical understanding of integration tools.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS (as in, know what they are!).
375$ for 3 courses, each 4 hours long
- May 18th, 10 am to 2:30 pm
- May 25th, 10 am to 2:30 pm
- June 1st, 10 am to 2:30 pm